A clean and a beautiful house is something that everybody desires to own. Home cleaning requires organized schedules like de-cluttering, weekly indonesian broomstick supplier to make it sparkling and beautiful. A clean home positively affects your mood and uplifts your spirits and also those in the family. Once your house is spotless, you can sit back and enjoy the accomplishment.
Regular house cleaning should be done to ensure your house is free of dust, dirt and allergens. Cleaning is a habit that needs to be nurtured with care for long lasting goodness of your home. Choose one day a week to clean the different spaces in your house.
Deep cleaning of your home spaces is a must to keep your home safe and hygienic. Listed below are simple ways to deep clean your kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom spaces which involves scrubbing and intense procedure of cleaning.
1. Your kitchen needs cleaning at the end of every day. Wipe the kitchen tops, stoves, burners with a sponge and anti-microbial and anti- fungal cleaner with baking soda to remove food particles and spillovers. Stove and outer chimney can be cleaned with a degreaser.
2. Once a week, you can focus on large appliances like refrigerator by removing the shelves inside and washing them with a soapy solution.
Wipe the outside of the fridge with a damp cloth to remove any stains. Your oven, microwave, small appliances, cabinets, shelves should be dusted and wiped clean.
3. Kitchen floors should be thoroughly mopped and cleaned dry. Do not forget to empty the trash daily for purposes of cleanliness and hygiene.
Deep clean your kitchen by scrubbing appliances, wash trash cans and base boards at least once a month.
4. Bathrooms – The walls, mirrors, floors should be scrubbed and washed with a soapy solution and vinegar.
5. Use an old toothbrush brush to clean your drains, shower heads, faucets. Use a bathroom cleaner to wash you’re the inside of the toilet bowl and scrub with a brush for a clean look.
6. Clean your living room space by mopping the floors with a mild solution. Use vacuum cleaner attachments to deep clean your binds and curtains. Wipe the window sills and blinds with a cloth.
7. The fans and fixtures at home can be cleaned using a ladder to reach them. A slightly damp microfiber cloth or rag is needed to clean them.
8. Clean door knobs, hinges, switch boards with a damp microfiber cloth. Sweep and mop all floors in your house regularly.
9. It is important to have your house smelling good to keep away bad odors. Good aromatic smells and fresh smelling flowers liven up your spirits and uplift your mood. It also motivates you to keep your house clean always.